Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A few pics from the weekend in Wales. Boyo.


This is Jason. He is the one doing the yoga (se previous post). Don't ask about the hat. It would take too long to explain. Really. He is quite happy at making it out of the car park.




The back of James Ashton (Daily Mail). We did this wading through icy water quite a lot! I think I was standing just to the right of James, cursing like a naavy with my trousers rolled up to my knees.







The gang on top of a quite a large hill. From left to right: Mark, Jason, Me (sitting), James, Lydia, the other Mark and Jason (sitting). Mark on the left is the expedition leader. He is actually as bonkers as this picture makes out.









Marching up the mountain with a fake injured colleague.

From left to right: Mark, Jamie, Jason and me!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling - we did have fun didnt we!!! I wish we could do it all again (!!!)
Onwards!!!!!!
xx