Thursday, September 14, 2006

Training Day 2
Weight: 109.2kg (17 stone, 3lbs)


A friend at Sandhurst is kind enough to get in touch with some helpful advise.
"Alcohol is a pivotal part of the military approach to fitness," she writes. "I think you should follow suit."
The friend in question has an Oliver Reed approach to alcohol and a body that would make Cameron Diaz weep hot tears of envy, so I am inclined to take her advice.
I discover from female friends (clearly girls give this sort of thing a great deal of thought), the least fattening booze is champagne and vodka & slimline tonics. Though not together, clearly. Well at least I don't think so.
I don't really like V&Ts so I have no choice but to drink fizz all the time. Suddenly this fitness malarky is not looking so bad.
On that note, I received my new training routine from the Aussie health fascist that lives in the company gym. Let us just say that it is challenging! It basicallly involves an hour of cardio work (treadmill, bike, X-country etc) about 4 times a week. I did tell Herr Kylie (actually I don't know her name and I really should by now) that I have to work for a living as well, but she said that the gym opens at 6:30am and I would have plenty of time to train before breakfast.
Marvelous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Post
Please visit Natural Weight Loss if you’re looking for quick, healthy weight loss.